Postdoctoral Fellow, dept. of Neuroscience, dept. of Physiology & Biophysics, Mount Sinai School of Medicine, New York, NY (2000-2005)
PhD Neurobiology, State University of New York at Albany (1992-1999)
M.S. Molecular Cell Biology, Seoul National University, Korea (1987-1989)
B.S. Molecular Biology (Zoology), Seoul National University (1983-1987)
- Senior Research Scientist, Center for Neuroscience, Korea Institute of Science & Technology (KIST), Seoul, Korea.(2005-present)
- Associate Professor, dept of Neuroscience, University of Science & Technology (UST) (2005-present)
- Postdoctoral fellow, Mount Sinai School of Medicine, New York (2000-2005)
- Research Assistant, Dept. Biological Sciences, SUNY Albany. (1999)
- Teaching Assistant (Neurobiology Lab, Human Physiology Lab), Dept. of Biological Sciences, SUNY Albany. (1994-1998)
- Research Assistant, Dept. of Biological Sciences, SUNY Albany. (1992-1993)
- Research Scientist, Korea Research Institute for Biotechnology & Bioscience (KRIBB), Korea (1989-1992)
- Maternal motivation, Behavioral plasticity (modulation of paternal attentiveness),
- Schizophrenia-related behaviors, Impaired reality testing (animal model related to hallucination),
- Lee Y, Han NE, Kim W, Kim JG, Lee IB, Choi SJ, Chun H, Seo M, Lee CJ, Koh HY, Kim JH, Baik JH, Bear MF, Choi SY, Yoon BJ (2020) Dynamic Changes in the Bridging Collaterals of the Basal Ganglia Circuitry Control Stress-Related Behaviors in Mice. Mol Cells. 43(4):360-372. doi: 10.14348/molcells.2019.0279.
- Kim H-J, Koh H-Y (2016) Impaired Reality Testing in Mice Lacking Phospholipase Cβ1: Observed by Persistent Representation-Mediated Taste Aversion. PLoS ONE 11(1):e0146376.doi:10.1371/journal.pone.0146376.
- Kim S*, Seo M*; Kim D, Kang M, Kim Y, Koh H-Y, Shin H (2015) Knockdown of phospholipase C-β1 in the medial prefrontal cortex of male mice impairs working memory among multiple schizophrenia endophenotypes. J Psychiatry Neurosci 40(2):7-88.Lee, S.; Jo, A.; Park, S.B. Med. Chem. Comm. 2013, 4, 228–232.
- # Registration decided (Korea) : Phospholipase Cβ1 (PLC β1) knockout mice as a model for testing impaired reality testing and the screening method using representation-mediated taste aversion (2018)
- # 10-1681241 (Korea) : Phospholipase Cβ1 (PLC β1) knockout mice as a model of abnormal maternal behavior for testing paternal attentiveness (2016. 11. 24)
- # 7,521,590 (USA) : Phospholipase Cβ1 (PLC β1) knockout mice as a model system for testing Schizophrenia drugs (2009. 04. 21)